Saturday 7 April 2012

Review - Cat Eye Gel Liner ~ CSC




From the CSC website:

A blackest black in the color CAT EYE - Reformulated with a better consistency, this gel liner is a must have! Made from only the finest ingredients, FDA approved for use on the eyes. This is a gel/cream consistency liner that will need to be set with a powder for maximum results. A wonderful powder to set it with would be our shadow in Black Jack!

I personally love this gel liner.  I use it every day and it sets perfectly with any black shadow.  I've had it for a few months now, and it has not dried out unlike my Elf Cream Liner.

Pros:  Easy to use, long lasting when set with a shadow, inexpensive, all-natural and vegan.

Cons:  You need to practice with it a bit, but its not really a con for me since I have patience.

Price:  $3.00 for 4 grams


No comments:

Post a Comment