Tuesday 25 September 2012

$20 Makeup Challenge - No ELF or Online Purchases!


For this tag, I added a bit of a challenge for myself.  I wasn't allowed to use ELF products, any online purchases, and I could only use products I've purchased here (in Australia).

Product List:
Ludanmei Coverstick - $1.00
Inspire Shimmer Brick - $2.00
Fate Of Flower - $3.00
Gloss Lip Brush - FREE
Generic Liquid Liner - $1.00
Ludanmei Foundation - $1.00
Revlon Luxurious Length - $1.00
Ulta 3 "Hot Pink Kisses" - $2.00
Mode Lipgloss - $0.50

TOTAL  $11.50

Where I find discount makeup in Sydney:
Gloss
Chemist Warehouse
The Reject Shop
Pharmacies (Ulta3)
The best place is in the makeup kiosks they ususally have in the middle of shopping center walkways, or discount stores in general.

If you're in the Sydney area, and want to know specific stores where I purchased the items, leave me a comment here or on my tutorial.

Want to watch the tutorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment